Okay, so I thought I would have firmly settled on a new blog name by now, but, no, it would not be like me to commit to something so readily (and, I got some new suggestions that I liked). This is precisely why I do not have a tattoo.
- Lucky Wreck <—This one came from the blog name generator- http://namethingy.com. (insert shame here —-> FOR SHAME!! that this came from a blog name thingy, and not from the genius creativity I would like to pretend is housed in my head). With the namethingy, you can select any two types of words, and it randomly chucks out potential names. “Lucky Wreck” stood out to me because it describes how I feel about myself fairly accurately; I’m kind of a wreck, but for being such a wreck, I’m pretty lucky.
- Technical (life) Difficulties: Please Stand By – This not only describes the technical difficulties I’m having learning a bunch of new (to me) computer programs, but it kind of describes my life. Unfortunately, I think WAY too much, and I watched “The Secret” and I’m scared of what might happen if I ask the universe to “Please Stand By” because I have “difficulties”…you know…just in case.
- One, Two or Something New – I loved this suggestion. It rhymes, and nothing is cooler than something that rhymes.
- Power in Bloom – My friend suggested “Flower in Bloom”, which I liked because I have been trying to bloom for quite some time. So, I thought I’d take it a step further. If I’m going to bloom, I’d like to go ahead and bloom some power, too. Since this blog is turning out to be
my therapya way to learn to accept myself and embrace my inner strength (and power), I might as well bloom some of that biznass up in this joint, too.
- Operation Bad A*s – Operation Bad Ass had been on the docket for a while, only THIS time, instead of using the “A-double -S” word,(because it is not family friendly) I substituted one of the s’s with an asterisk, thus only alluuuuding to profanity; not actually using it! Wink wink, mom 😉
- AMYgdala-la-la-land: notes from the heart of my brain – The Amygdala is the part of the brain shown in research to perform a primary role in the processing of memory and emotional reactions. My name is Amy, and I have emotional reactions, so there must be some way to capitalize on this…
After thinking about blog names SOOOOooooOOoo much, EVERYthing is starting to sound like a potential blog name, or band name (not that I have a band, but, you know, if I did) …Alluding to profanity…Oh! There’s a name! Kerfuffle…HEY it rhymes with ruffle and duffle…unruffle my kerfuffle..what self-respecting 3 year old wouldn’t want to read that! What about: “ME: the unexpected sequel”…
Okay, enough of this tomfoolery.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Hmmm….”tomfoolery”…. (chin scratch)