Or, at least, maybe I should be; because I think I might officially be a thief. I’ve totally stolen ideas from other bloggers for things to write about. I’m not sure what the legal repercussions for this type of thievery are, but the
enormous monster-sized little “thinker too mucher” thing that lives in my AMYgdala*, is concerned it may be THIS:
*NOTE- I have seized this opportunity to incorporate my “AMYgdala” joke into this post. And, the AMYgdala joke, is totally original…really.
I read this awesome post from MissFourEyes. She wrote about how she would remember 2012. It gave me a new perspective on the New Year Holiday, so, I stole her idea and decided to write my own list of how I will remember 2012.
I will remember 2012 as:
- The year I was laid off as the marketing department for a Machinery Vibration Analysis company. It turned out to be okay, because “Machinery Vibration Analysis” wasn’t really my thing. I’ve never really been into machinery, or vibration analysis.
- The year I became part of a company that I love. 🙂 And, it has nothing to do with analyzing machinery vibration.
- The year I learned photoshop.
- The year I started volunteering for a non-profit organization that is important to me.
- The year my nephew, Adam was born.
- The year I discovered the benevolence of humankind when I accidentally made buddies with the neighbors because I locked myself, and the cat, out of the house whilst the stove was on “high”. P.S. The neighbors are are awesome, and the credit card trick really does work.
- The year I decided to adhere the the unspoken rules of being a BAD A*S.
- The year I decided to become a vegetarian, but then botched it because I ate 3 hamburgers the following week.
- The year I started this blog.
2013 Will Be:
- The year I will give vegetarianism another go. This is probably not the year I will be able to claim a completely vegan diet since there was butter in the cookie dough, (the first thing I ate in 2013) but I’ll give regular vegetarianism another try…
- The year I will write more blog posts to help me become a better writer.
- The year I will read more books. Actually READ them, rather than just “listen” to audio version.
- The year I stay out of the bloggy “Big House” by not snatching the brilliant writing ideas of other bloggers, and using blog name thingies, but instead, utilizing the creative genius that I like to pretend is housed in my head ( but really isn’t).